Biophysical Journal, Volume 97,
Issue 12, 3132-3138 16 December 2009
Quick Shear-Flow Alignment of Biological Filaments for X-ray Fiber Diffraction Facilitated by Methylcellulose
Supporting Material for Sugiyama et al.
S1. Figures (PDF 271 kb)
- Movie S1 (Small GIF version 730 kb)
- Animation illustrating how to make shear flow.
- Movie S2 (Small Mpeg version 8509 kb)
- Movie showing how to drive the apparatus.
- Movie S3 (Samll Mpeg version 5687 kb)
- Diffraction patterns when shear flow was given to the axoneme suspension
- Movie S4 (Sall Mpeg version 5573 kb)
- Diffraction patterns of the axonemes